GROUND TURKEY MEATBALLS
This low carb, protein packed recipe is one of my favorites! If you have ever spent anytime in the kitchen then you know how to make meatballs. It is really all about what you add to the protein. So, try this simple, clean, and quick version of the meatball. Serve with veggies for dinner or eggs for breakfast. You can even have them as a snack!
Don’t play yourself😂 Give this recipe a go!
– [ ] 1/4 cup of green pepper – chopped
– [ ] 1/4 cup of green onion – chopped
– [ ] 1-2 Jalapeños – chopped
– [ ] 2-3 cloves of garlic – chopped
– [ ] 1 pound of ground turkey
– [ ] 1/4 cup soy sauce
– [ ] Olive oil – to drizzle
– [ ] 1 egg
– [ ] Fresh cracked black pepper (Optional)
WHAT TO DO:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place ground turkey in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in a little olive oil. Add in black pepper, green pepper, onions, jalapeños, garlic, soy sauce, and egg.
3. Using hands, mix the ingredients together until everything has bleneded into the the ground turkey
4. Set-up an oven pan. Grab a piece of the mixture and form a meatball. The size is your choice. You can make a bunch of minis or a few large.
5. Place meatballs in pan and cover. Toss pan in the oven and let them bake for 15-20 minutes, depedning on the meatball size.
Increase or decrease the amount if ingredients to your liking. Also, add or subtract ingredients as you see fit. However, I think you will enjoy this.
I hope this helps someone, somewhere.