GARLIC CAULIFLOWER MASH
I know, here I go with this “Mash” stuff again. You want to be fit, right? Well, do what I ask you to do! Just kidding, but this recipe will help you on your journey.
Cauliflower mash is a solid substitute for potatoes when you are rolling with a low carb meal plan. It can also be a go-to veggie for any meal! You get plenty of fiber, good fats, and other micronutrients without the extra carbohydrates.
There are many different ways to make this. Here is what I like to do.
– [ ] 1 head of Cauliflower
– [ ] 6-7 cloves of Garlic (peeled)
– [ ] Olive Oil
– [ ] 3 tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter
WHAT TO DO:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Break up the head of cauliflower into florets and spread them in a roasting pan along with garlic cloves. Drizzle with enough olive oil to coat the Cauliflower. Put the mixture in the oven and let it roast for 15 minutes or until cauliflower is a bit soft and browning.
3. Remove the mixture from the oven and add it to a blender, ninja, or food processor along with butter, in batches if necessary. If blending in batches, add a small amount of grass-fed butter to each batch until all 3 tablespoons are used.
4. Blend the mixture until it is the consistency of mashed potatoes. Add salt and pepper if you like, toss in your choice of protein (Shrimp are a personal favorite) and EAT!
I hope this helsp someone, somewhere
Hit me up with any questions!