Weekly Workout: No Equipment Needed
Jump rope/Jog in place for 3
Core Tune-up: 4 rounds
– [ ] Front plank xUntil Failure
– [ ] Bicycle crunches xUntil failure
– [ ] rest 30-40 seconds
– [ ] Repeat
Work: Burpee Ladder Challenge
– [ ] Burpee x1 x2 x3 x4 x5…..
– [ ] Set a timer for 10:00 minutes. Find some open space and get ready for action! Perform 1 burpee, take a breath, perform 2 burpees, take a breath, perform 3 burpees etc….Start from 0 and add 1 burpee each set until the clock runs out. Take as much time as needed between reps, but remember to push yourself!!!!
– [ ] If time runs out in the midst of a set, you must finish that set and that is your number. Write it down!
– [ ] Modified burpees can be done on an elevated surface (chair, bench, counter-top etc…)
– [ ] I climbed to 25! See if you can beat my number!!
Cool Down: After the feeling of imminent death diminishes 🙂
– [ ] Stretch thoroughly for 5-10 minutes
Feel free to hit me up with any questions.
I hope this helps someone, somewhere.